- 09 MaySmart Meter / M2M SMS monetisationSmart Meters - British Gas (Centrica), Eon and many more are at it now with m...
- 30 AprNew Chinese Virtual SMS Numbers coming soon...World Text will soon be adding China to the list countries that are fully sup...
- 03 Apr*NEW* Coverage added for VSIM, Qatar and SwedenWe are pleased to announce that effective immediately there is full inbound S...
- 27 MarAmendment to Hong Kong's Personal Data (Privacy) OrdinanceMarketing SMS communications may only be sent to consumers who have explicitl...
World-Text USA & Canada Services
Sending and receiving bulk SMS in the US can be difficult and costly at the best of times. The World Text US virtual long number service utilises direct carrier virtual numbers which is easy and quick to setup, and certainly cost effective.
Fully flexible service
- No monthly fee - No minimum commitment term or fees.
- Instant use - No need to set special configurations.
- Industry standard - Send normal 160 character text messages immediately.
- Multiple interfaces - Use HTTP, SMPP, SMTP (email) and web to send.
- Virtual numbers - No need for expensive short codes.
- Inbound messages - Setup your own dedicated US virtual mobile number to receive inbound messages.
- P2P messages - Aimed at use for P2P messages, so ideal for notifications, alerts, group messages. Contact us if you would like advice or support regarding this.
- High throughput - Capacity for high throughput volumes for standard and dedicated service.
How it works
1. You / your application sends messages to our servers for delivery.
2. Our servers communicate with the direct carrier connections.
3. Using randomly allocated virtual numbers your message is delivered to the recipients handset.
4. If you are using our dedicated US or Canada virtual number service, the process works in reverse with inbound (MO) text messages returned to you by your chosen method (HTTP, SMPP or SMTP (email) ) via your dedicated number (not random).
Please contact us for further information.
The following are not supported by the US & Canada service:
- Alpha-numeric source addresses
- Multi-part messages (concatenated)
- Binary messages
- Unicode messages
- Full delivery receipts
- Marketing campaigns
- Mobile content delivery
If you require any of the above features a dedicated short code may be required.
Special configuration / a dedicated account may be required for use of this specific service, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
If you are using the dedicated service with your own dedicated virtual number, please note that each virtual number has a daily maximum outbound quota of 500 SMS and a maximum throughput of 1 SMS per second.