- 09 MaySmart Meter / M2M SMS monetisationSmart Meters - British Gas (Centrica), Eon and many more are at it now with m...
- 30 AprNew Chinese Virtual SMS Numbers coming soon...World Text will soon be adding China to the list countries that are fully sup...
- 03 Apr*NEW* Coverage added for VSIM, Qatar and SwedenWe are pleased to announce that effective immediately there is full inbound S...
- 27 MarAmendment to Hong Kong's Personal Data (Privacy) OrdinanceMarketing SMS communications may only be sent to consumers who have explicitl...
Access to our Mobile Messaging Routing Platform using
the Short Message Peer to Peer (SMPP) protocol is available, this
allows an applications to communicate with Short Message
Service Centres (SMSC's) and Virtual Mobile platforms to perform
one-way and two-way messaging between the application and SMS capable
Suitable for use with all standard SMPP applications as based on SMPP v3.3 / v3.4 protocols.
SMPP access must be enabled on your account, to do this please contact us.
The SMPP protocol allows a client’s applications to access World-Text’s Mobile Message Routing Platform (MMRP) to send and/or receive SMS.
The application should implement the SMPP protocol (version 3.3 or 3.4) to communicate with World-Text’s systems. SMPP SDK and toolkits are available from a number of sources for Java, C/C++, Perl, VB and other languages on various operating systems. One such SDK is the SMPP Developers Toolkit and is available from Logica CMG.
Further information on this toolkit is available from Logica CMG Other toolkits and SMPP capable applications are available from 3rd party vendors.
SMSC SMPP Simulator
We have an SMSC simulator running on our servers, this provides full FREE access to our SMPP interface for testing and integration. If you would like to verify your application against our simulator simply contact us and we will send you the connection details required.
Please note, the simulator is NOT a protocol verifier, neither does it
deliver messages. It simply responds appropriately to the SMPP commands
that our service supports.
For a protocol verifier we suggest WireShark.
SMPP link tester
The SMPP link tester is a simple SMPP Windows 2000/XP/Vista application that test basic TRX bind and issues and responds to enquire link packets. It is designed to verify that you can correctly bind to World-Text or any other SMPP v3.4 service provider.
SMPP specifications, API documentation, error codes & values
- SMPP Version 3.3 Interface Specification
- SMPP Version3.4 Interface Specification
- SMPP Interface API (PDF)
- Smpp Command ID Values
- Smpp Errors