- 02 JulTwo-way in Brazil - tricky, but not impossible!Achieve two-way text messaging in Brazil, three possible options!...
- 22 JunSri Lanka - A2P SMS filteringEtisalat Lanka in Sri Lanka only accepting SMS via official partners for A2P ...
- 09 JunBahrain SMS Virtual Numbers - Coming Soon!A new addition to our extensive SMS Virtual Number coverage, two-way SMS and ...
- 02 JunCroatia SMS Virtual Numbers now available!Adding to our extensive market leading inbound coverage for inbound and two-w...
Virtual Number SMS Revenue Sharing (non-premium)
Receiving inbound SMS and having two-way SMS conversations with customers, clients, staff all other applications has never been simpler and now, with the World-Text revenue sharing scheme you can receive a payment for *every SMS you receive. SMS revenue sharing, revenue sharing Long Numbers, Virtual number revenue sharing - it has many names given to it, but key to this service is that it does not use premium rate numbers.
The service has gained many users that can now
offset the cost of their outbound SMS by using this whithout
the need for a premium rate service. By encouraging the recipients of your outbound text
messages to reply, you can reduce the cost of your messages and improve the recipients experience
with your organisation. Marketing, media and game
organisations are ideal for this brand new service given the high volume of inbound
SMS received. This is not a 'premium short code', and has no setup costs. Ideal for two-way SMS
communication and marketing, using our UK (+44) virtual mobile numbers.
We offer revenue sharing on monthly inbound SMS volumes over 50,000, if you have existing inbound traffic contact us now for a quote based on your volume (higher volumes attract a higher revenue share).
Examples of current uses
- Parcel delivery notification
- Marketing and notifications
- SMS surveys
- Interactive games and polls
- Property/Vehicle schedule requests
- Ticket request line
- Taxi booking and confirmation service
- Data capture services
- Remote system adminstration
- General information request lines
- SMS mailing list subscription/unsubscription
- Interactive demonstrations
Incoming Messages can be processed for you using our Auto Responder service, this includes optionally delivering to your application by email or HTTP, or delivered straight to your application using SMPP.
Virtual Mobile Number - The How
Using our dedicated range of Virtual Mobile Numbers (sometimes known as long numbers), these will be familiar to UK residents as they use the same format. Unlike Short Codes, users will not hesitate to reply as this is not a premium rate service and messages will only by charged to them at their standard message rate. With throughput speeds of up to 50 MO (inbound) SMS per second, this is suited to all applications, including high volume.
World-Text.com does not support or condone any attempt to AIT (artificially inflate traffic) for the purposes of revenue generation by exploiting any billing loopholes. Should the mobile networks decline payment or we become aware of this, your account may be closed without warning and no out-payment made for such traffic. Inbound messages are only allowed that are user initiated from mobile handsets - automated computer generated messages using GSM modems or similar are strictly forbidden. Terms and conditions apply.
Apply For Service Now
*For volumes over 10,000 MO SMS per month, originating network dependent.