- 09 MaySmart Meter / M2M SMS monetisationSmart Meters - British Gas (Centrica), Eon and many more are at it now with m...
- 30 AprNew Chinese Virtual SMS Numbers coming soon...World Text will soon be adding China to the list countries that are fully sup...
- 03 Apr*NEW* Coverage added for VSIM, Qatar and SwedenWe are pleased to announce that effective immediately there is full inbound S...
- 27 MarAmendment to Hong Kong's Personal Data (Privacy) OrdinanceMarketing SMS communications may only be sent to consumers who have explicitl...
Use of the Auto Responder is totally FREE! We don't charge you anything for the processing of inbound messages by the Auto Responder.
Using the Auto Responder you have a choice of options as to how your inbound SMS are handled:
- Email (SMTP) - Messages are automatically converted to an email and sent to your specified email address
- HTTP - Messages are converted to an HTTP (Web) request for a remote web server
- Reply - Messages are automatically replied to with a pre-defined message
For dedicated inbound numbers
Using your own Virtual Number, Virtual SIM or Short Code you receive all inbound messages received and these are handled by the Auto
Responder according to the rule you have set for it.
Optionally you can setup keywords for your own dedicated numbers, allowing for unique actions/destination depending on the keyword received.
For shared inbound numbers
Using one of our shared Virtual Number's or Short Code's you can request keywords which allow for messages received via these numbers to be prefixed by your keyword to by handled by the Auto Responder according to the rule you have set for it.