- 28 OctVSIM and Virtual Number Coverage...
- 12 OctChile SMS Virtual NumbersTwo-way and inbound SMS now available for Chile via SMS Virtual Numbers...
- 07 OctLatvia SMS Virtual NumbersNow available, SMS Virtual Numbers for two-way and inbound text messaging...
- 03 OctSlovenia SMS Virtual Numbers Now AvailableTwo-way and inbound SMS Virtual Numbers now available for Slovenia...
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) has increased in popularity - this allows mobile phone users to change to an alternative network, but retain their original number.
With many changing network and mobile number so as to get the most recent handset this presents an increasingly difficult challenge to guarantee the successful delivery of text messages.
World Text's HLR Lookup service allows you to check the validity of a mobile number, reducing your costs spent on undeliverable messages due invalid or out of date information.
Who and for what should HLR Lookup used for?
- Financial Organisations
- Marketing Organisations
- Contact Centres
- Emergency Rescue Callout
- ID Validation for Fraud Prevention
- Mission Critical Responders
- Any Contact Database
- Call termination
- Save Money - No more sending messages to invalid numbers
- Cleans Database - Prompt for contacting client or colleague for updated details
- Fraud Prevention - Knowing the location and the IMSI helps with authentication
- Improve Customer Relations - Stop your customers from receiving unwanted calls while abroad
We recommend that you clean your database of numbers on a regular basis, for important communications this should be scheduled to run as often as you can.
For a list of networks currently supported please see here.
Choose between live lookups (RTLU) and cached database number portability lookups (NPLU).
|What's included?||HLR Lookup|
|Service Type||HLR Lookup|
|Cost per lookup||2 credits (£0.0083 - £0.0116)|
Bulk discounts available. Please contact us for further information and to discuss your needs.
- Prices quoted are subject to VAT.
- Exact cost will be dependant on your account terms.